So you have this great idea on starting your dream business but don’t really know how to establish your brand online. I tell you this, the thought of it can be overwhelming, especially when you are just starting or probably have started but looking for more expansion. The internet has been a blessing for entrepreneurs and organizations and it is not slowing down, taking into consideration the ever evolving tetchy tools, apps etc coming out daily.
Giving your small business a commanding online presence means more than simply putting up a little website with your company’s address and phone number on your business card and social media accounts. In this blog post, i have outlines 5 reasons why your business needs a commanding online presence and why you should take it seriously.
It means setting up a virtual version of your business, with a welcoming, informative website, and social media accounts. The benefits far out ways the disadvantage because of the exposure you get reaching out to millions of people looking for your products and services.
THE 5 REASONS OUTLINED
- Brand Authority – A commanding online presence gives your brand the ability to attract consumers making them feel confident that you know what you’re doing, and will infact trust their money towards your services. Building your brand across borders is essential as this will help to build trust among your consumers. Moderns consumers have even indicated that they look at companies in a negative light if they cannot find them online. Using the internet for marketing purposes allows you to overcome distance barriers.
- Community Of Loyal Customer base – Who doesn’t want returning customers to continue spending their hard earned money on quality service? We all do, and this is what you can achieve while growing your business overtime. Your Web presence reaches out to everyone who passes by your virtual doorstep, which could include people from right next door or in another country. Depending on your specific industry and offerings, this could open up a much wider customer base than relying on face-to-face interactions would.
- Connectivity Across International Borders – Have you thought about taking your business internationally? Well, this is what the internet can help you achieve. Think of the massive growth and international exposure you website gets just because people have been surfing to buy your products. The question is, how is that someone in Brazil could want your products? KEYWORDS. It is important you understand the importance of using the right keywords to attract potential customers to your website and that is because, doing a keyword research will help your website rank better. More-so, It also gives you the opportunity to truly get to know your customers. If everyone is on social media except you, you are missing out on an invaluable opportunity to connect and communicate with your target audience.
- Helps You Track Business Growth – One thing i love about building your business online is that, it gives you the chance to monitor the activity going on within your website through web analytics. Having a clear knowledge with the right data derived from the activities on your website will help you make better decision as to where and how your business should go.
- The Ability To Showcase Your Products and Services – With a simple click, potential customers can easily see what you are all about without being present at your brick and mortar store. This is the advantage the internet gives you as a small business owner.
I will say it again, every small business needs a commanding online presence because it has become an important factor in this modern day and age, otherwise you will be left behind and i am sure you wouldn’t want your business to suffer the backlash. However, there are indicators that will necessitate entrepreneurs running a successful online business. A good marketing strategy is also needed to be in place as this will go a long way in channeling how your business should go.
For more inquiries on how to have a good online presence, please leave your comment in the comment box.
Wilfred E. Obi Jr